The IMCC Young Adults' Sangha, known as YAS! welcomes all people in their 20s, 30s and 40s! There is no need to have a dedicated spiritual or meditation practice, just a willingness to share and learn in dharma-centered community. We welcome your presence as your schedule allows and understand that folks in this age range have a variety of life demands that may make regular participation challenging. Come as you are and explore the dharma's relevance to our lives together!If you are interested in attending the YAS, please email facilitator, Liz Reynolds, at our YAS email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for resources and for more information!
To learn more: email@example.com
In 2022 the YAS! compiled a list of their collective aspirations for their sangha:
- To be a space that allows us not to know, not to plan, finding space to be with uncertainty
- Coming as we are and feeling safe in being ourselves and feeling included
- To be a space where our voices are welcome, where we feel heard and have space to listen
- To be a space where we have a sense of collective presence and connection
- To be a space where we feel safe in the container of confidentiality and the non-judgement/container of the community is strong and clear
- Create connections between the YAS and the larger IMCC Sangha - intention to learn from our elders and also to share our wisdom and gifts
- To be a space where we can confront and hold space for difficult experiences, emotions, conflicts, etc.
- To be a space that can hold whatever is present